A slightly delayed post, but I thought that I would share some of my photos from one of my favourite social media platforms, Instagram. I love how it gives people the opportunity to take beautiful photos, even if they aren't the best photographers! The Instagram filters and I have become firm friends!
Clockwise from top left:
- I went for a run in the fields behind my house and was really struck by the intensity of the colours. If cross-country had been like this in school I am sure that I would have been more inspired to do it!
- Cardiff University where I work has some beautiful Portland stone buildings surrounded by magnolia & cherry blossom, I couldn't resist taking a photo on my way back from a meeting!
- My new mantra after following Natalie Massenet's talk at the Vogue Festival.
- At the start of the month I (and 500 other people!) took part in Goodnight Walk around Cardiff to raise funds for Tenovus Cancer. The route was 10 miles but it seemed to go really quickly as I was lucky enough to be walking with two of my lovely colleagues.
- This month I have been all about the statement necklace. I dug out this one from last season that I picked up in H & M. What do you think?
You can follow me on Instagram as louloumuses .